Hiring an Answering Service
In these hard economic times hiring an answering service or call center firm to handle your inbound calls can be a daunting task. When one does a search for an answering service in the search engines you are inundated with ads showcasing flashy sites that are made more to confuse than to offer you the needed info to make a good decision.
To Do List Before Hiring an Answering Service
Like all business decisions you as a business owner need to decide where to put your money as all business owners look upon these decisions as investments in their success.
To Be Successful when hiring an Answering Service or Virtual Office type of company:
- Be sure to ask all the questions you want answered before you sign anything
- Do not sign any contract without reading it. Many answering service and call center companies that are not very good look to lock you in to guarantee their income. They will hit you with hidden fees, fine print that you can barely even read and they will evade your questions.
- As a general rule if you have a bad ‘feeling’ about your convo there is a reason. Sales people are expert at hiding a firms weaknesses and liabilities.
What Is Most Important In Hiring an Answering Service
- Staff is King: Unless you don’t mind someone thousands of miles away in foreign nations answering your calls you must ask if American workers will be handling your account. Many top answering services you see on the first page of google or Yahoo search utilize foreign workers in call centers in Asia. There are many fine people in these call centers but generally if you want to give the impression of having an American company stick with American workers.
- Pay rules Staff: Just as Staff is king in any business, the pay rate of your new employees is of utmost importance. We here at the Successful Office Group pride ourselves with having the best paid and trained staff in America. A staff that normally most small businesses could not afford to hire. You must ask any prospective service what the salary of their employees is. Just remember that a better paid staff is happier and more productive.
The Successful Office Group is a family owned organization that has that special touch where your new staff will go that extra mile in helping you succeed.
Call us now at 800-716-5518 and together we will help your business grow.
We are uniquely set up to make your business look like a multi-state operation here in the United States. We’ll help you grow your company and build your empire.